Portrait of Saints Demetrius & George Mosaic Art. Demetrius of Thessaloniki, also known as the Holy Great-Martyr Demetrius the Myroblyte was a Christian martyr of the early 4th century AD. During the Middle Ages, he came to be revered as one of the most important Orthodox military saints, often paired with George of Lydda. Saint George, also George of Lydda, was a Christian who is venerated as a saint in Christianity. According to tradition he was a soldier in the Roman army. His parents were Christians of Greek origin. His father, Gerontius, was a Cappadocian serving in the Roman army. Handcrafted from naturally colored marble tesserae, sanded, finished, and sealed. Install it on your wall as wall art or a mural.
- Free shipping in the US & Canada, we also ship worldwide.
- 10 to 15 business days order-to-delivery lead time.
- RG030 is shipped directly from our mosaic factory.
- The packaging is rolled like a rug for easier handling.
Read our shipping policy
- You will receive this mosaic as a rolled single piece.
- Unpack the mosaic and remove the nylon supporting the mesh backing.
- Install directly to a surface the same way you install ceramics.
Read our mosaic installation guide
Our mosaic artisans are skilled at transforming mosaics and can skillfully transform your whatever on your mind into an unparalleled work of art.
Whether you seek to personalize RG030 or draw inspiration from a picture or nature, our team of designers are here to create the handmade, custom mosaic of your dreams.
Customize RG030 or Learn more about mosaic customization